Visually stunning, responsive website redesign for the delicious Briquette Resturant, New Orleans.
C4 worked closely with New Orleans restauranteurs, Tusa Restaurant Group, to design this new website, the latest in a series of mobile-friendly websites for the group's locations in New Orleans, Louisiana and Destin, Florida. Briquette is located in the Warehouse District and is housed in the former Rodd Brothers Molasses Refinery, which dates from the 1800s. Briquette features a contemporary, yet casual, restaurant interior marked by our signature open kitchen
Briquette's goal was to create a website that could showcase contemporary and coastal dishes like Snapper Pontchartrain, Louisiana Redfish on the Half Shell, and Peppercorn Crusted Strip Steak. Provide users an easy way to find and table and communicate with the staff regarding bookings and events.
Implement a customized WordPress theme that showcased professional photographs of the Briquette restaurant, enchanting atmosphere, and professional staff. Integrate features to allow the restaurant diners to communicate with the Briquette staff easily.
C4 built a website that is beautifully comprised of compelling images and language, with quick access to Briquette's food menu, hours, and location. The site allows for easy event booking, gallery viewing, and much more. http://briquette-nola.com/
- WordPress content management system (CMS)
- Customized theme with delightful motion
- Custom home page and sub page designs
- Responsive website design
- Mobile-friendly site
- Boutique web design service
- Solutions for restaurants
- Brochure website
- Custom job application form
- Social media network integration
- Third-party integrations for Gather, Fishbowl, and SinglePlatform
- Reorganized content helps with search engine optimization (SEO)
- Content strategy
- Information architecture
- Beautiful photo gallery