Jefferson Council on Aging
Redesign website with contemporary look to communicate organization's mission to Jefferson Parish seniors and their caregivers.
Redesign website with a contemporary look reflecting the JCOA's mission and provide pertinent information to Jefferson Parish seniors and their caregivers.
Work collaboratively with JCOA's stakeholders through multiple design iterations to migrate the vast amount of content of the existing website and other web properties into Drupal.
Created a beautiful, elegant, and highly usable website representing JCOA's mission within an information framework that communicates JCOA's goals to all of their audiences.
- Modal HTML 5 Video to introduce new website visitors
- iOS compatible homepage slideshow
- Automatic homepage news and events feed
- Text size selector and other accessibility considerations
- High color contrast and large navigation items for visitors with vision impairments
- Senior Center activity calendars with cancellation and rescheduling functionality
- Decentralized content authoring with centralized content editing and publication
- Site-wide and senior center specific emergency alert features
- Contact, volunteer, application for services, and application for employment webforms