Mobile website for Northern California Hostels
C4's web team worked with Northern California Hostels to create a brand-consistent, mobile-optimized user experience based on their existing multisite. Check it out at norcalhostels.org.
C4's web team worked with Northern California Hostels to create a mobile-optimized user experience based on their existing feature-rich multisite.
C4 designed a mobile version of the norcalhostels.org user experience, prioritizing information and optimizing its display for small-screen users while remaining faithful to the desktop multisite's brand and the various microsites' styles. Custom menus were created with smartphone users in mind. The booking interface was simplified for mobile site visitors. The display of tabular and calendar data was adjusted to read well on smaller displays.
The Norcal Hostels website displays a strong, consistent brand identity on smaller devices such as smartphones. Mobile site visitors can easily execute the actions and find the information they want.
- Drupal-powered content managemet system
- Mobile site closely matches desktop site's look and feel
- Mobile-optimized menus
- Visual emphasis on contact info, rates and booking for mobile users
- Booking button takes user to mobile-optimized form
- Mobile-optimized calendar display
- Mobile-optimized tabular data display