Visually stunning, responsive website redesign for The Crazy Lobster
C4 worked closely with New Orleans restauranteurs, Tusa Restaurant Group, to design this, the first of a series of mobile-friendly websites for the group's venues in New Orleans, Louisiana and Destin, Florida.
The Crazy Lobster needed a website that tourists could easily engage with while on the go with their mobile phones in hand. The Lobster also wanted to better showcase their fun atmosphere and tasty dishes.
C4 implemented a customized WordPress theme that showcased professional photographs of the Lobster's cajun cooking, lively atmosphere, and friendly staff.
The redesigned website is chock-full of compelling images and language, with quick access to their food menu, hours, and location. The site also boasts an online job application and lots of 3rd-party integrations. Check out the food and fun to be had at The Crazy Lobster! www.thecrazylobster.com.
- WordPress content management system (CMS)
- Customized theme with delightful motion
- Custom home page and sub page designs
- Responsive website design
- Mobile-friendly site
- Boutique web design service
- Solutions for restaurants
- Brochure website
- Custom job application form
- Social media network integration
- Third-party integrations for Gather, Fishbowl, and SinglePlatform
- Reorganized content helps with search engine optimization (SEO)
- Content strategy
- Information architecture
- Beautiful photo gallery