The Website Design and Custom Applications Team at C4 Tech & Design is looking for another business partner to help us innovate and grow our Custom Applications department.
As a Django developer, you'll
- Engage in Agile/Scrum custom application development via JIRA
- Collaborate with the project team and product owner/client to design and build web applications and user interfaces
- Write solid code, fulfilling tickets completely, within project scope and on time
- Follow (and contribute to) team standards and workflows
- Engage cooperatively and democratically with the rest of the team and company to help reach our shared financial and quality of life goals
The pay is hourly, with benefits. This is a full-time position, but there is some flexibility available regarding when, where and how many hours you work. Benefits include:
- Fully covered health, dental, and vision insurance
- Cell phone bill reimbursement
- Paid time off
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and any relevant links such as your GitHub or StackOverflow accounts, or recent projects you’ve worked on. Shoot us an e-mail at jobs [at] c4tech [dot] com so we can schedule a time to chat further.
After we chat, what’s the next step?
- Pass our developer assessment. This will include solving a business logic problem, and creating a basic Django site for demonstration of your solution.